Cool Season llc
"We are a local small business owned and operated by family members with a single goal Provide a great air conditioning service at an affordable price. Heating and Air conditioner supplier and service.''
At Cool Season, we offer a wide range of services that will help you stay cool and comfortable in your home or office.
We specialize in air conditioning installation, repair, and maintenance, so you can be sure that you’re getting the best service and highest quality product. Our team is highly experienced and committed to providing the best customer service in the industry.
At Cool Season, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality air conditioners that are designed to last. Our products are designed to be energy-efficient and powerful, so you can keep your home or business at the perfect temperature all year round. We provide a wide selection of models and sizes to ensure you get the best air conditioner for your needs.
-Listen to our customers and exceed their expectations with every opportunity
-Listen to our people who do the work
-Hold each member accountable for results, with a clear understanding that ethical standards must NEVER be compromised
-Have the attitude: “One for all and all for one”, encourage and support like family
-Always professional, courteous, understanding, eager, and enthusiastic
why choose us?
We don't charge flat rate. We charge by the job. That means that you'll know beforehand how much the job will cost — no surprises.
-Full One Year Guarantee
100% Customer Satisfaction
We want you to be happy with your repair or installation, and that's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't happy, we'll keep working until you are.
All of our work is guaranteed for one full year — no questions asked. We believe that reputation is based on the quality of our work, and we'll work hard to make sure you're happy with our service.
All necessary materials that must be replaced to keep your new AC system running efficiently and safety.
Professional installation works in accordance with mechanical city code:
– Remove and recycle existing equipment, cleanup site when finished
– Customer flooring protected with drop clothes
– Existing refrigerant recovered and recycled in accordance with the clean air act
– Installation of new system units
– Exterior section of refrigerant line insulation replaced with exterior-grade pipe insulation
– Copper refrigerant lines vacuumed and filter drier installed to prevent moisture damage
– Connecting to existing ductwork
– all necessary connection to existing communication lines (electricity, gas and flue pipe)
– Thermostat wiring connection
– Condensate line connection to existing drainage with proper P-trap and cleaning access
– All seams between equipment, platform and ductwork sealed airtight
– Adjust refrigerant charge and blower speed to provide optimal performance
Warranty on equipment/works – according to manufacturer’s/contractor’s term and conditions.
- Without any action, your Goodman air conditioner comes with a 5-year parts limited warranty. But when you register your new Goodman unit and meet certain predefined conditions, your air conditioner will qualify for additional enhanced warranty coverage.
- With predefined registration conditions, Goodman will furnish a 10-year parts limited warranty that provides replacement part(s) for any part that is found to be defective due to workmanship or materials under normal use and maintenance.
- Warranty on installation works – 12 month
Working with Me
What is a ductless mini-split system?
A ductless mini-split system is an alternative to traditional heating and cooling like central air. Ductless HVAC works similarly to central heating and cooling, except that it doesn’t require ductwork. Your mini-split system will have an indoor and outdoor unit, but it will only require a small hole to be cut through the exterior wall just big enough for a tube of refrigerant to pass through. Inside your home, the air will be conditioned and returned into the room by the same unit.
How does a ductless heat pump work?
Many people use ductless mini-split systems for cooling, but we usually recommend installing heat pump systems, so they can be used for both heating and cooling. This can help improve your overall energy-efficiency! A ductless heat pump is an efficient zonal heating and cooling system that doesn’t require ducts. It comprises just an outdoor compressor unit and one or more indoor air handling units, linked by a refrigerant line.
When should I have my heating and cooling equipment serviced?
Your HVAC systems should be serviced before the start of each heating and cooling season. So, your air conditioner should have regular maintenance performed at the end of winter or beginning of spring, while your heat pump or furnace should have its regular maintenance performed at the end of summer or beginning of fall.
Is a ductless AC unit more efficient than a central air conditioner?
Duct systems account for up to 30 percent of energy lost in the cooling process. With a central air conditioner, this is a problem you may face, especially if your ducts require sealing. By eliminating ducts altogether, a ductless AC unit can save you up to 30 percent on your cooling costs immediately! Ductless AC units also use high-efficiency components to further conserve energy when cooling your home.
What is the lifespan of a ductless AC unit?
Just like any other HVAC system, the service life of a ductless AC unit will vary based on factors such as usage and maintenance. With good maintenance, expect your ductless AC unit to offer 20 years of service.
How loud is a ductless AC unit?
Ductless AC units actually run fairly quiet compared to a central HVAC system. Air moving through ducts can make quite a bit of noise, which is noticeable in the home. With no ducts, a ductless air conditioning system does not produce this noise, offering quieter operation.
How do I know when it’s time for an AC replacement?
Many homeowners have a difficult time deciding whether to keep pouring money into their aging air conditioning system for costly repairs or to upgrade to a new, more efficient AC.
List of HVAC services we provide.
- Installation: Set up a new furnace to keep your space warm during cold weather.
- Repair: Fix issues like no heat or strange noises, so your furnace works smoothly.
- Replacement: Swap out an old furnace for a newer, more efficient model.
2. Air Handler:
- Installation: Install or replace the indoor part of your HVAC system for better airflow.
- Repair: Fix problems like poor air circulation or strange sounds in the air handler.
- Replacement: Upgrade your air handler for improved performance and efficiency.
3. Electric Heating:
- Installation: Add or replace electric heating elements to your HVAC system.
- Repair: Resolve issues like uneven heating or a lack of warmth in specific areas.
- Replacement: Upgrade electric heating components for better energy efficiency.
- Installation: Set up a ductless system for personalized heating and cooling in different areas.
- Repair: Address issues like temperature fluctuations or unusual sounds in the mini-split.
- Replacement: Upgrade your mini-split unit for improved efficiency and features.
- Installation: Install or replace the outdoor unit of your air conditioning system.
- Repair: Resolve problems like insufficient cooling or strange noises from the condenser.
- Replacement: Upgrade your condenser for better cooling performance.
- Installation: Set up a new thermostat for precise temperature control.
- Repair: Fix issues like inaccurate temperature readings or unresponsiveness.
- Replacement: Upgrade to a modern thermostat for improved features and energy savings.
7. Switch Installation for 2 Thermostats:
- Installation: Install switches to control two separate thermostats for different zones in your home.
- Repair: Fix issues with switch malfunctions or connectivity problems.
- Replacement: Upgrade switches for better control over dual-zone climate settings.
8. Water Pump:
- Installation: Set up a water pump to ensure proper circulation in your HVAC system.
- Repair: Address issues like pump failure or reduced water flow.
- Replacement: Upgrade your water pump for improved efficiency and reliability.